From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Tesar
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 7:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Where to find the Page Break in the Word Ribbon Menus?

Hello,

I would like to insert the Page Break character into my Word document.

Insert is on the upper ribbon, but how to navigate to the Page Break?

Thanks,

Peter T.

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.