From: Mike B. [mailto:mike9902@gmx.com]
Sent: Thursday, Sep 27, 2018 8:43 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how to have jaws speek where a file is located

Hi Nino,
If the copy path option isn't available in the regular context menu try
pressing, Shift + F10, to open the extended context menu.  I don't have
a Windows 10 computer available to me right now, but in Windows 7 the
copy path option is in the extended context menu.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In
the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.