Re: Windows Mail

Shirley,

         Presuming you still have the e-mail with the attachment, or remember the file name of the attachment, open Cortana and type the control prefix, files: and follow it immediately by part (up to all) of the file name.  You should find it in the search results.

         I can't tell you where you saved it, but I can tell you how to find it.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back