Windows Mail

Don Walls

I have Windows 10 and JAWS 17.  I’ve been using Windows Live Mail and continue to do so for most of my emails.  My Anglican diocese has asked the clergy to use their email system.  A tech support fellow set me up with Windows Mail because Windows Live Mail proved unstable in keeping the diocesan emails.  Several times with WLM that folder just vanished from my system.  I can get into the diocesan emails but don’t know my way around Windows Mail.  Any suggestions as to where to go in the system to explore keystroke shortcuts, etc.?  I tried to move an email to the archive folder but it seemed to vanish.

Any help much appreciated.

Don