Re: getting the mail ap in windows 10 to work with jaws?

Ashleigh Piccinino

It works fine for me. Of course we’re talking about Jaws in the mail app.

On Sep 24, 2018, at 10:00 AM, Joseph Norton <joseph.norton@...> wrote:

Hi:

I’m using it successfully with both the beta and earlier versions of JAWS.

There are a few issues, such as not being able to press Enter on some links, but not all.  Also, JAWS doesn’t read the address fields very well when I’m composing a message.

For simple reading and replying, which is a large percentage of my mail actions, it works adequately.

when I want to compose a message.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10