Re: Using an external numeric keypad with Jaws and encountering some problems

Cristóbal,

          It certainly never hurts to try as many information sources as one can.  I guess my main point, based on the prior thread I mentioned, is that it seems that no one outside VFO has been able to produce a definitive answer.  Here's hoping they give you one (and that you'll let us know what that is).

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back