From: main@jf

w.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using an external numeric keypad with Jaws and encountering some problems

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 06:40 PM, Bill White wrote:

The reason the Star and Slash say left and right mouse is that, these are the keys for the left and right mouse in JAWS.

But that's only supposed to be the case if Num Lock is off.  I've used the internal number pad in "full number pad mode" on machines running JAWS, using slash for divide and star for multiply when in calculator programs or others that recognize them as math operators when number lock was on.  It has been a while, however.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back