Re: Firefox Lagging and Freezing

N K Shackelford

Firefox freezes completely pretty quickly after I open it. It happens
with JAWS and N V D A also. I really need to have it because I have
several sites with passwords I don't have any more and I don't want to
have to reset them all. Should I go back to an earlier version?

Thanks,

Nance

On 9/17/18, Jerry Berrier via Groups.Io
<jerry.berrier=perkins.org@groups.io> wrote:
I’m wondering if anybody else is having this problem.

I’m running Firefox version 62, latest version of JFW, and Windows 10.

I’ll be arrowing down through a web page, and all of a sudden JAWS just
stops reading. Sometimes it comes back after a few seconds, but not always.

I especially notice it when reading the Boston Globe in NFB Newsline on the
web.

Also when I’m using Google Docs, I’m noticing an irritating lag when I hit
up or down arrow in a document.

Any thoughts on how to remedy this?
--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--