From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 7:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can't access settings combo box in google chrome

Juanita, seems to be a focus issue or something. try pressing alt+f and then s for settings. press alt+tab and, without releasing the alt key, press shift+tab and release all keys, now you should be able to press
control+end to jump to the end of the page and upp arrow to and spacebar
on the advanced button.