From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 12:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: getting the mail ap in windows 10 to work with jaws?

Thunderbird is easy to get going, especially for a common email.  I don't remember the exact steps, but once you open it, it will likely ask for the email address you wish to configure,then it will give you options like whether you want pop or imap using its database or configure it yourself.  Using the database makes the process nothing to fear.

On 9/24/2018 11:18, Michael Amaro wrote:

Could you please give me step by step instructions on how to set it up?  I am trying to set up my friend's msn email address in windows live.  So far no luck.  I am about to pull out my hair.