Re: getting the mail ap in windows 10 to work with jaws?

Chris Hill

Thunderbird is easy to get going, especially for a common email.  I don't remember the exact steps, but once you open it, it will likely ask for the email address you wish to configure,then it will give you options like whether you want pop or imap using its database or configure it yourself.  Using the database makes the process nothing to fear.

On 9/24/2018 11:18, Michael Amaro wrote:
Could you please give me step by step instructions on how to set it up?  I am trying to set up my friend's msn email address in windows live.  So far no luck.  I am about to pull out my hair.

From: Chris Hill
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: getting the mail ap in windows 10 to work with jaws?

I played with it  It is Clunky  Thunderbirds better and easier to set up

On Sep 22, 2018, at 14:34, Michael Amaro <mikeameli@...> wrote:

Hello Listers,

How easy is it to use the mail ap in windows 10 with jaws?  I am having no luck in setting up my friend's @msn email address in windows live mail.  There for I want to go the mail ap route.  I my self have never used  the mail ap.  How easy is it to teach some one that doesn't know much about technology?  Is it easy to set up an acount?

Thanks

Michael

Email/Skype:

Zoom Room:

Zoom ID:

7792849618

JFK
"
What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."