Re: Thank you and a question about pdf files

Mario

maybe the pdf extension is set to open with Edge?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Maria Campbell [mailto:lucky1inct@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, Sep 24, 2018 11:52 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Thank you and a question about pdf files

It used to be that PDF files used to automatically open into Internet
Explorer, so why not Edge now that it's the favored browser?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

Success is having the courage to meet failure without being defeated.

Mike,

Not sure why you are so confrontational, Joseph is extremely involved
with Microsoft and I agree that Microsoft of course wants you to use
Edge for reading PDF files since it is their product, they want you to
use it the same way as they remind you to use Edge as your browser.