From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Rogers
Sent: 24 September 2018 13:36
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can't access settings combo box in google chrome

i've been unable to use Chrome since lastweek. And google voice is not
quite right on my phone. I switched to Edge for now. Think google is
effecting some functions. My son's phone does the same thimg.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:24:46 +0000
"Juanita" <juanitafischer@msn.com> wrote:

Hi all:

I'm using jaws 2018 and public beta 2019 and Windows 10. On the google
chrome home page, nothing I've tried will let me access the settings combo
box. I've tried alt-down arrow and enter. I'm trying to get to advance
settings to allow popups. Thanks in advance for any suggestions for solving
this problem.
Juanita