From: Juanita [mailto:juanitafischer@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, Sep 24, 2018 2:24 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Can't access settings combo box in google chrome

Hi all:

I’m using jaws 2018 and public beta 2019 and Windows 10. On the google
chrome home page, nothing I’ve tried will let me access the settings
combo box. I’ve tried alt-down arrow and enter. I’m trying to get to
advance settings to allow popups. Thanks in advance for any suggestions
for solving this problem.

Juanita