From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: 23 September 2018 22:50
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS not speaking on Windows 10 logon screen

Hi, Dan.
Do you have to unload JFW, then use the shortcut to load it again? I am running JFW17 and have to use Seeing AI to see what is happening.
JFW doesn't start speaking till the desktop is loaded.

From what I can tell, JFW only will give tech support for the current version. I e-mailed them regarding an issue I have with Word 2016 and
JFW17 and was told they don't support JFW17, and that I should get the latest version of JFW. So I haven't contacted them to address my JFW logon issues with Win10.

Thanks,
Dani

On 9/23/18, Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, when this occurs, which is often, I use my shortcut keys to get
JAWS to speak and JAWS then speaks the LogOn screen information. Do
you have an HP machine? VFO has never given me any great assistance
in the matter. Even if I hit any key JAWS will not speak until I use
the shortcut method. Like you, JAWS is set to start at logon.

Dan