Re: sending a screen shot

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 01:41 PM, JM Casey wrote:
I don't use Xbox, so why would I want an Xbox app?
Simply because it ships with the OS, is virtually certain to be reinstalled at the next feature update, and does nothing but take up a bit of disc space if you don't use it.

If someone is in a situation, which is rare these days, where disc space is a concern then removing apps that ship with the OS could make sense, and it will have to be repeated.  Otherwise, it makes far more sense to just let them lie dormant.  There are thousands of features of Windows that you (any you, including me) never use that involve code that's still there, lying dormant, but you never see people trying to remove those.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back