don't believe so, not sure why one would do that
anyway. I cannot get it to work under windows 732
or windows 10 64. very strange.

Legend has it that on Sunday 9/23/2018 12:09 PM, Bill White said:
Did you perhaps remove the Xbox app from Windows 10?

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 10:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: sending a screen shot

hmmm, I cannot seem to get the screen shot
function to work on either windows 732 bit or
windows 10 64 bit. I have pressed all kinds of
combinations of alt, ctrl, and windows keys along
with the print screen key and get no results
anywhere, lol! Maybe I am not holding my mouth correctly, lol!

Legend has it that on Sunday 9/23/2018 09:53 AM, Mario said:
Brian or anyone, I'm a bit confused why windowed screen shots
end up in the Videos\Captures folder, while full screen screen shots end
up in the Pictures\Screenshots folder?