From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, Sep 22, 2018 7:59 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: sending a screen shot

I repeat:

Under Windows 10, as of Version 1803, you can take both a full screen
screen shot with WinKey+PrtSc, and the resulting screen shot will be
saved in Pictures\Screenshots, and a windowed screen shot with
WinKey+Alt+PrtSc, which on the vast majority of machines I've done it on
still gets saved in Videos\Captures.

/A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need
for illusion is deep./

          ~ Saul Bellow, /To Jerusalem and Back/