From: <rixmix2009@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 11:11
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Help with jaws settings

I wonder this.
I have been just using that command where you type INSERT and SPACEBAR, and
then press S and JAWS says SPEECH OFF, or SPEECH ON when I repeat the
keystrokes.

I have been stopping my typing echo this way, and sometimes just doing that
when JAWS is reading a lot of junk on a web page that I may not want to hear
at a particular moment.

I wonder if this is not a good practice for any other reason.
I used to configure my Typing Echo settings for different programs. But
lately I have just been doing this, turning speech off and back on.

Thanks.
Rik