JAWS not speaking on Windows 10 logon screen

Edward Green

Hi,

I posted yesterday about a problem I was having whereby JAWS wouldn’t speaking on the lock screen.  However, JAWS did speak when I pressed any key to dismiss the lock screen and bring up the password field.

I have since disabled the lock screen, but JAWS doesn’t speak at all on the logon screen now regardless of how long I leave it.  JAWS does speak when I enter the password and the desktop comes up.  I have checked, and JAWS is set to load at the logon screen.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

HP Spectre laptop, Windows 10 latest version, JAWS 2019 Beta.

Thanks a lot,

Ed