Re: Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 sounds so difference

Richard Turner

My mistake. But, were you asked if you wanted to import your Jaws 18 settings into 2018 when you installed it?
It has been a long time since I used Jaws 18, so I am not sure why that would be.
Are the volume percentages the same?
Richard

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." - Dorothy Nevill

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]

On Sep 22, 2018, at 5:47 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hi Richard I just download and installed jaws 2018 on Monday afternoon when I was only used jaws 18!! When I was using jaws 2018 I setup all my speech and jaws pitch and etc like I have on jaws 18  but jaws 2018 isn’t loud enough for me to hear with my hearing aid  so I had to turns up the speaker volume up louder to hear better . Then 2 day later I switch back to jaws 18 it was too loud I had to turns down the speaker volume to hear jaws better so there is something strange I have to turns up louder on jaws 2018  less than jaws 18 !! I don’t hasve jaws 2019

In the body of your message, you only say 18. I am guessing you mean 19 sounds better or louder?

I will have to check, but did you migrate your settings from 18 when you installed the 19 beta? Otherwise, it sounds like the volumes are set differently.

Richard

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." - Dorothy Nevill

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]

On Sep 22, 2018, at 5:06 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All When I used jaws 18 it’s sound better to me where I have speaker volume up set to hear jaws 18 ,but when I switch back to jaws 2018  its not sounds like jaws 18 where I can’t hear it better so I have to turns up the speaker louder to hear jaws 2018 !! Can anyone tell me why is that?

Addison