From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 7:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: sending a screen shot

Hey guys. OK so i found where it stores the screen shots. However
something very strange. When i am arrowing up and down through the list, it
doesn't say the file name. It's under user, my profile, and under videos.
I know there are screen shots in there but jaws isn't reading the names of
the files. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed

On 9/22/18, Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:
so where does it save the screen shots? Looks like it doesn't go into
pictures and screen shots

On 9/22/18, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:
for windows 10, try alt+windows+print screen.the alt+print screen is
if you are using windows 7.