Re: Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 sounds so difference

Richard Turner

In the body of your message, you only say 18. I am guessing you mean 19 sounds better or louder?
I will have to check, but did you migrate your settings from 18 when you installed the 19 beta? Otherwise, it sounds like the volumes are set differently.
Richard

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." - Dorothy Nevill

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]

On Sep 22, 2018, at 5:06 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All When I used jaws 18 it’s sound better to me where I have speaker volume up set to hear jaws 18 ,but when I switch back to jaws 2018  its not sounds like jaws 18 where I can’t hear it better so I have to turns up the speaker louder to hear jaws 2018 !! Can anyone tell me why is that?

Addison