Re: sending a screen shot

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Mario wrote:
I believe if Windows 7 is used, pressing the print screen key takes a screen shot of the entire screen, and alt+print screen takes a snapshot of the active window that's in focus.
toggle quoted message
Yep, and both take it to the clipboard, so as was previously mentioned you have to open the image processing program of your choosing, paste, then save.

Under Windows 10, as of Version 1803, you can take both a full screen screen shot with WinKey+PrtSc, and the resulting screen shot will be saved in Pictures\Screenshots, and a windowed screen shot with WinKey+Alt+PrtSc, which on the vast majority of machines I've done it on still gets saved in Videos\Captures and the actual capture itself is a bit slower.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back