From: Sieghard Weitzel [mailto:sieghard@live.ca]
Sent: Saturday, Sep 22, 2018 11:25 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: sending a screen shot

Are you running Windows 10? If so then just press Windows
Key+Printscreen, go to your pictures folder > screenshots to look for
the file.
If you are still on Windows 7 tyhen taking a screenshot is a bit more
complicated, you have to press Printscreen, if I remember correctly this
will take the screenshot, but you then have to open Paint and paste it
in there, then save it as a file.
If you have OneDrive you can also configure OneDrive to take
screenshots, but as long as you are on Windows 10 there is really no
need for that.