From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 6:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: May need alternative to Adobe Acrobat Reader

I saved the pdf and pressed enter on it, but I didn't have to switch to
“Read from raw print stream”. the setting was already set to “infer
reading order from document”, I just waited until processing was
finished and didn't have any problems reading it with JAWS.

I did find out that the formatting is screwed up a bit, like in the
table of contents, it is a 2 column table but the first column for each
row is blank. the actual chapters/topics and pages are in the second
column. and there might be other formatting glitches I haven't found.

Bill, when would the “Read document
from left to right” setting be used?