Re: JAWS not speaking on Win 10 start-up screen

Edward Green

Thanks Steve, I'll have another rootle around or failing that, get Microsoft Accessibility to turn it off.

It's interesting that JAWS won't speak on that screen, NVDA does.

Cheers,

Ed

On 22 Sep 2018, at 11:36, Steve Nutt <steve@comproom.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Ed,

JAWS will never speak on that screen.

By the way, it's not just escape, any key will take you to the login screen.

I disabled it ages ago, but can't remember how I did it.

All the best

Steve