Re: May need alternative to Adobe Acrobat Reader

Joseph Norton

Thanks, I’ll give that a look.

The document is pretty straight forward, but, Adobe freezes in the middle of processing—maybe that’s actually JFW freezing.  Maybe Adobe is just fine with it.

However, NVDA doesn’t like it either.

Just in case anyone wants to look at it, it’s an eBook on using FreeDOS.

The file is at:

http://www.freedos.org/ebook/download/using-freedos-24.pdf