Re: Gmail Web Interface - Quick Location of a Button

Steve Griffiths

Hi Brian,

I'm using Firefox. When I press Ctrl + F, the JAWS virtual find replaces the browser find window. If I'm at the top of the page and search for Settings, it takes me to the Chat settings button; if I then search again it gets me to the Settings button menu.

Another way to get there is with JAWSkey + F5, which lists all form fields, and then S a few times to Settings, then Enter to close the list and put focus on the button menu.

Or, it's just before the Main region. So press R until you get to that, then UpArrow once.

Steve 🐾