Re: JAWS 2018 - Does it have the equivalent of NVDA's "Focus Highlight" Add-On?

Jason,

           I appreciate the response.  If only all of my clients were as up-to-date with their version of Windows as their version of JAWS.  I need to dig in a bit and how (or if) this can be activated under Windows 7, as I have a few clients who are still using Windows 7.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back