From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 4:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Gmail Web Interface - Quick Location of a Button

Bill,

         Was using Chrome.   However, it's not the voicing that's the issue, it's the finding.  If I tab my way around, or use repeated presses of the "B" quick navigation command, when one lands on the Settings Menu button it is announced as such (though the exact title eludes me).  But if you JAWS Search for what was announced JAWS tells you it's not found.  That makes no sense to me.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back