Re: Gmail Web Interface - Quick Location of a Button

Bill White

Hi again, Brian. There is no shortcut for the Settings dropdown menu. The quickest way to get to the Settings Dropdown Menu is:

1. Press CONTROL plus F.

2. Type Settings and press ENTER.

3. Focus will move to the Settings Dropdown Menu.

4. Press Space to expand the dropdown menu.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...