Re: Gmail Web Interface - Quick Location of a Button

Standard in this case.   Perhaps I should revert to the Basic HTML view where it had been a link at the top of the page.  I try to avoid that particular approach when possible and using standard can be done with reasonable efficiency, but if it can't, it can't.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back