Annoying Jaws announcement every time I switch Outlook folders

Cristóbal

Hello list,

I’ve been having this issue for a while now. I can’t recall when it started, but regardless, it happens every single time  I switch folders in Outlook 2016. Be it a main inbox or subfolder, etc.

I get the below message every time I switch folders.

List box Connectivity to your server. Connected

I don’t need to be informed that I’m connected all the time. Any ideas on how to stop this?

I’ve got 6 email accounts configured with a mixture of imap and exchange. This will occur regardless if I switch to an imap folder.

Anyway, I’m on Jaws 2018 and recently started to play with the JFW 2019 beta. This exact same behavior is occurring in the beta so I know at this point it’s not just my JFW 2018 version. I’m sure it has to do with a setting I’m not aware of or have perhaps by accident enabled.

Thanks,

Cristóbal