From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: 18 September 2018 21:30
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS keeps speaking the progress of streams

Debbie, To stop JAWS from speaking progress bars, hit Insert+V and keep
hitting the Down Arrow until you hear General Options. Hit the Down Arrow
again 3 times til you hear Progress bar spoken and hit the Space bar. You
will hear "Progress bar silent" then hit Enter. Jaws will no longer speak
any progress bars.

Love in Christ
Marty