Re: Excel 2016 Crashes Around Row 24/25 After Pulling Data from a Query

Brian Prewitt

It appears to be with Jaws only.  I opened Narrator and performed the same steps, and while Excel did not crash, Narrator kept saying there were only 25 rows in the table.  It also said I was on row 24 of 25, and I may have been on row 75.

Brian Prewitt

Information Systems Manager

Mississippi Industries for the Blind

2501 North West Street