From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: Firefox

Hi,

i installed webvisum just 2 days ago and I think I know what Marcia's
concern is. I installed the firefox add-on. I find it rather annoying to
have it tell me everytime I start firefox that webvisum is logged in or else
that it is active.

I too would like to know how to turn it off and on at will instead of having
it there all the time. I turned off the verbose mode and told it not to log
in automatically but I still get an annoying dialog. I can't find in the
help any way to do what I want with it.

thanks.