From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: September 18, 2018 21:03
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: need help with Convenient OCR

Can someone please point me to detailed steps for using convenient OCR? Can I use it if I don’t have a camera?

Someone sent me some information I thought they were going to scan in and email to me. Instead, they took a picture of it and emailed that. I need the information. I never thought I would need to use the Convenient OCR in JAWS, so I never studied about it. And remember I have made it very clear that I’m not tech savvy. Having said that, I feel confident that I could retrieve the information the person sent to me if I could use something like the OCR that I read about in the JAWS help menu. I just don’t fully understand how to do it.

Thanks for any help.

Shirley Tracy