Re: need help with Convenient OCR

John Doering

Shirley:

Try this…

Open the file you were sent.

Hold down the JAWS key (bottom left of the key pad) and press the space bar.

You will hear a sound.

Release the keys.

Then press O and then press D .

It should say something like OCR started.

Give it a little time and a window should open containing the info you want to read.

HTH,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778