Re: JAWS Scripts for Webex

Jason White

I’m not aware of any – but try contacting accessibility@... – they may have a solution to your problem. I would suggest describing more precisely what the problem is (rather than “scripts are needed”, state what the user’s actual difficulty is with the WebEx client).

I use WebEx here for audio calls, without any need for scripts, but not the text chat interface.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loreal via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: FW: JAWS Scripts for Webex
Importance: High

Sent this before and apparently it never hit the list.  I also tried joining the JAWS scripts list on yahoo groups but not hearing anything back I wonder if that list is no longer active?

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 2:09 PM
To: 'main@jfw.groups.io' <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: JAWS Scripts for Webex

Hi everyone,

Working with a medical transcription company using Editscript 11 and the Webex client for chatting with team members.  Are there any scripts to make the Webex interface more accessible?  I am finding I am less concerned with Editscript, as I can make due with workarounds for this.  But the Webex client however, I need to try and find something to make it more workable.  I called Freedom Scientific today and tech support's recommendation was to try the user groups for JFW.  I'll try them again in a day or two if I get nothing from the JAWS list or the script list which I'm seriously questioning its activity or inactivity.

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

Legal/Medical Transcriptionist

PHONE:  (518)330-5188

E-MAIL:  LorealLavigna@...

WEBSITE:  http://www.facebook.com/TranscriptsByLorealTranscripts By Loreal

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.