Re: onedrive and jaws

Ashleigh Piccinino

Thank you for this information. I will check it out when I can.
Ashleigh

On Sep 13, 2018, at 6:19 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Yes, the OneDrive app is free. However, OneDrive is more of a service and the app without the service does you no good just as the Dropbox app without a Dropbox account won’t do anything.

You get I think a couple of gigs of free storage, but OneDrive really makes sense ifyou have an Officd 365 subscription since you get 1Tb of OneDrive storage with your office 365 subscription.

an app but

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: onedrive and jaws

Is that app free?

On Sep 9, 2018, at 9:03 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

OneDrive is treated just like any other drive.  I have had no issues using Jaws with OneDrive.

Assuming you have installed it and have signed in, you can simply tap your Windows key and type onedrive and hit enter and you are there.

You can set a shortcut on your desktop if you would rather.

Then, from any other device you can log in to OneDrive and access your files.

I can access my OneDrive on my iPhone using the OneDrive app.

HTH,

Richard