Re: JFW.2019 beta demo mode. Ask me for an Authorized license.

Joseph Norton

Hi:

Is it saying something like:

Corporate license not found?

I notice this with my copy of 2019 beta without authorization.

I will report this on the Beta form as soon as I have a chance, but, it wouldn’t hurt for you to report it as well.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10