From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@hotmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 11:43
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Re:Jaws 12 m.facebook.com site

Hello Farfar ,
Let me clarify myself correctly what I mean in m.facebook.com site ,before
the man from fs did tandem on my computer I didn't have jaws to say status
dot all story also like dot comment I want to get jaws to stop saying dot
between like and comment ,after the man finished do tandem on my computer
when I went to the mobile site to begin to read fb story jaws saying dot
like dot comment ,I want jaws to say like comment without dot between the
line and the same way when I press enter on read more story on next page
when I down arrrow from the top of the page when I get between status and
all story jaws say dot for example it's say status dot all story Do you
understand what I'm saying?

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com