From: "Debby Hill" <dm-hill@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS keeps speaking the progress of streams

Hi Dave,

I have two ideas, but someone else may know others. First you can press the
JAWSKey plus the letter S and cycle through what JAWS will say. The choices
are all, none and highlighted. Mine has always defaulted to highlighted.
That will stop it saying the numbers as they advance.

Or you could use the layered keystroke JAWSKey then space and then S. This
has the choices of speech on demand and full speech. Remember with both of
these once you are done with the streaming, you will have to reset them.

Hope this helps!

Debby