From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Chrome and passwords

Sharon,

           Yes.  When you bring up the Chrome Passwords page there is a section with the Saved Passwords list (by site) and a Never Saved section (also arranged by site).

           I cannot tell you any more than that, as I absolutely never allow any browser to save passwords.

Bill,

           I do not know what the underlying architecture is.  I infer, from what the settings now read, that the actual password storage itself is probably cloud-based, but there is no way I can be 100% certain of that.  These things get changed at the will of the developers, and since they're stored in encrypted form I wouldn't recognize them easily if they are stored locally.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back