Re: Chrome and passwords

Sharon

So, if I want to change my password for either gmail or scribd, this is where I should go. Right?

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 11:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Chrome and passwords

That depends on exactly what you want to manage (and which version of Chrome).

Under Version 69, Chrome menu, Settings, Passwords - under the People section, which is the first Section on the Settings Page.

Passwords themselves are now managed under one's Google Account at https://passwords.google.com

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back