From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 3:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox Lagging and Freezing

Just curious. When this happens with Firefox and JAWS “comes back”, can you then activate links? If you alt-tab away from Firefox and then return to it, does the virtual cursor/buffer come on, or are you stuck in PC mode? Can you close firefox with alt-f4?

I haven’t detected any pattern about what sites cause this hang to happen; it seems to involve pages with many links, though, possibly. Anyway, if you are experiencing the same thing, it’s some kind of jAWS bug.