From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alyssa
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 7:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox Lagging and Freezing

Yes, I am having the problem. No, no idea how to fix it. I’ve installed a different version of Firefox and even changed some settings without any luck. It is very frustrating and nearly makes me want to use Chrome exclusively. Oddly, it’s only happening on one of my two computers which makes even less sense.