From: Andrew J. LaPointe [mailto:alapointe89@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, Sep 17, 2018 8:19 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Firefox extended support release

*Hi, I am using windows 7 with jaws 13. Would I be able to use Chrome as
a browser??  I am using firefox at the time but, constantly telling that
it is  outdated.  I think that it would cost me a bundle to upgrade to
windows 10 and jaws to what ever it is at this time.  Can someone give
me some suggestions?  Thanks so much, Andy and Shubert*