From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: 11 September 2018 22:31
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox Alerts - How to Gain Focus?

F6 will move focus to Firefox and Chrome alerts. SHIFT-F6 reverses focus.

CathyAnne

---

CathyAnne Murtha

CEO

Access Technology Institute, LLC

www.blind.training

cathy@...

Phone: (520) 300-7859

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 12:49 PM -0700, "Bill White" <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Brian. I never said it was a system alert. If it’s asking you to remember location, try ALT plus R.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...